Frequently Asked Questions
What is personal concierge Physical Therapy?
- Concierge Physical Therapy is a model used to help give patients the best care possible. This model allows a skilled Physical Therapist to come to you without going through the headache of dealing with San Diego traffic taking away your time and patience.
- Concierge Physical Therapy is intended to give a patient the best value per dollar by having complete 1 on 1 interaction between you and your Therapist at all times including between treatments.
- We do this by not allowing insurance to dictate how much time I can spend with you or how I am able treat you. This allows you to achieve your goals faster!
Where do I need to go to receive Auto-Ness Physical Therapy services?
Nowhere! A skilled Physical Therapist comes to you at your home, hotel or office. We also have a gym located in Scripps Ranch where we can work with you!
Do you take insurance?
The Best Medical Care Is Out-Of-Network
Auto-Ness Therapies is considered an “Out-Of-Network provider,” which means that we can still bill your insurance a percentage of your Physical Therapy costs. Being Out-Of-Network with your insurance allows us to provide a quality of care that you might be unfamiliar with, And That Is Good For You And Great For Your Rehabilitation!
Out-Of-Network Physical Therapy Means That All Eyes Are On You
The most significant difference between “run of the mill” in-network therapy and exceptional Out-Of-Network therapy is the amount of time that you can spend with your Doctor of Physical Therapy:
With the usual in-network provider, you typically will see a physical therapist for 10- 15 minutes. After your limited treatment time with the therapist, you might be transferred to a “tech” who is typically a high school or undergraduate student for the rest of the time. Sometimes you can be with a therapist for 45 minutes, but that therapist is also helping 1-2 other people at the exact same time, rotating in between you and others.
At Auto-Ness Therapies, the typical one on one treatment time with the Physical Therapist is 1.5 hours per initial evaluation and 1 full hour for follow up sessions.
Every exercise repetition can be an indicator of what is working and not working. Spending time with you allows us to find out precisely what is going on to take you from hurt to healed!
Bottom line, at Auto-Ness Therapies, you always have a skilled eye on you so you can never miss a rep, which means that you can get better faster.
Why make 18–24 visits to a physical therapist when you can receive better results in 3–4 visits. Most people find it difficult to take an hour out of their day three days a week to go to treatments.
Less time means more time saved
How can I spend more time with you…but less time… at the same time?!?!?!
The next difference is that in a usual in-network clinic, you typically go to Physical Therapy for 2-3 sessions per week for a total of 18-24 (6-8 weeks of care). With a 20-minute commute each way, that is 40 hours that you are spending! A full work week for Physical Therapy.
At Auto-Ness Therapies, you typically only require 1 session per week, that is a ton of time and energy saved to travel to and from the PT clinic. Our typical patients are better in 5-6 visits. That is only 10 hours in total! It is time to try a different type of healthcare.
Bottom Line, Auto-Ness Therapies can save you nearly a full workweek at therapy so that you can focus on what matters to you.
Well, what are your rates then?
As Auto-Ness Therapies can bill your insurance, please call us to check your coverage. To avoid confusion, the typical out of pocket charges are charges are charges $125 for all sessions. This ensures consistency to prevent any surprise bills. Again, Auto-Ness Therapies will do everything we can to assist with reimbursement through your insurance to further decrease the out of pocket cost to you.
Call Us: 858-324-5537
When can Auto-Ness Therapies come to my home, hotel or workplace?
Auto-Ness Therapies books appointments At YOUR convenience, including weekends!
How long are treatment sessions?
Treatment sessions range from 45 minutes to 1 hour. But the beauty of concierge Physical Therapy is that we can spend as much time with you as YOU need!
How should I prepare for my initial evaluation with Auto-Ness Therapies?
- Please wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely.
- Please lock up any animals for our initial evaluation and subsequent treatment sessions. We are a pet-loving business; however, for your safety and mine to ensure that you do not trip over your animal during treatment, we kindly ask for meetings of your four-legged loved ones to be saved for before or after treatment.
- Our intake form will have provided us with your insurance benefits reimbursement expectations, medications list and other detailed questions so that we have a comprehensive profile and can lead to your individualized treatment plan.
- Please allow up to 45 minutes for our initial discussion as I am very detail oriented.
- Although every case is different, I will provide treatment after a detailed explanation of what is going on with you and will assist with your pain and/or dysfunction immediately!
- Every patient will receive a personalized program with detailed video instructions to complete between treatment sessions.
Located inside of Evolve Fit Studio
10035 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite G,
San Diego, CA 92131